Nineteenth Century Church Conversion in Adelaide Hills

Completed in 1866, this full sandstone church is one of the two nineteenth century churches located in Houghton, a small town in the Adelaide Hills in Australia. Converted after the formation of the uniting church in 1977, the now family home offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Visit homedsgn.com

Materialized by

homedsgn.com

2036
Related Objects