Twin House by yM

Twin House is a minimalist residence located in Kanagawa, Japan, designed by y+M. The house is located on an overcrowded residential area in Kouchi city. The architects planned the house to be filled up as much of the site as possible, and tried to reduce voids to keep the building coverage ratio less than 60%. The rest of the 40% remaining would be utilized by the parking area for two cars. Due to its close proximity to other buildings, the home features an internal courtyard that allows the residence to feel less closed in.

Visit leibal.com

Materialized by

leibal

2872
Tagged as
Related Objects